The arts and crafts gift shop sells works by reputed Québec artisans.
- Seal mittens, hats and handbags crafted by creator Rachel Drouin, Magdalen Islands
- Charlevoix Pure laine accessories (mittens, tuques, throws, socks)
- Rings and bracelets by Sarahbijoux
- Cards and utilitarian products by Mylène Henry
- Ceramics by Stéphanie Blanchet
- Poussière d’étoile asinerie & savonnerie (soapmaker and donkey farmer)
- Weaving by Louyze Caro
- Ferme Bel Alpaga alpaca wool socks
- Ceramics by Dumouchel, Nathalie
- Terroir products: Conserverie de la Baie, Jardins de l’Orme, etc.
Manoir Le Boutillier also offers items by talented L’Anse-au-Griffon artists:
- Greeting cards by Claude Côté, visual artist and watercolourist
- Cards and bookmarks by Pauline St-Arnaud painter-watercolorist
- Textiles (utilitarian articles) by the members of the L’Anse-au-Griffon Cercle des Fermières